TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please find below an outline our Terms and Conditions. A full version will be supplied during initial conversation and agreement to the commencement of work.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Services will be provided as set out in the Schedule of Work or as agreed in subsequent email correspondence.
- Normal office hours are 9am to 3pm Monday to Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays). We can be contacted outside of these hours, but a response time may be longer than usual.
- If Services are being provided as part of a retainer, all hours worked in addition to the number of hours included in the retainer will be charged at the standard hourly rate applicable at that time (and not the retainer rate).
- Any hours included in a retainer not used in one month may be carried over to the next month but must be used in that following month (and if not used will still be charged).
- All of the time that we spend working on the Services, including without limitation, research, administration and communication (whether by telephone, email, fax or otherwise) will be chargeable at the applicable hourly rate or included in the retainer hours (as the case may be).
CHARGES, EXPENSES AND INVOICING
- Invoices will be issued monthly, as soon after the end of the month as possible and must be paid within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- Retainers are invoiced monthly in advance.
- If you fail to pay the invoice on the due date, we may charge interest on the sum from the due date for payment.
- All expense costs will be charged accordingly. This includes, but is not exhaustive, hotels, travel and subsistence, stationery, materials and postage.
- Our charges for time spent are calculated in minute units using hourly rates.
- Fees will be reviewed in January of each calendar year and if there is an increase, communication will be issued with the revised price coming in to effect on 1st April in the same calendar year.
- We reserve the right to increase fees at any point within the calendar year by providing one months’ written notice.
- All Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in any materials provided by us shall be owned by us.
- You shall keep in strict confidence all know-how, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature concerning our business. We will keep confidential all information disclosed by you or your employees in relation to the provision of the Services.
- It is your responsibility to verify the accuracy of work upon receipt and we shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or any losses directly or indirectly arising from such inaccuracies. Any errors notified to us within 48 hours of completion will be rectified by us free of charge.
- On termination of the Contract (howsoever caused) we will charge you for all the work completed by us up to the date of termination on a pro-rata basis and any cost incurred by us in concluding or transferring the matter.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUBCONTRACTING
- We may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of our rights under the Contract and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations under the Contract to any third party or agent.